Twitter has formally launched Twitter Blue, a paid subscription service that provides customers premium options for a month-to-month payment.
The primary iteration of the product began rolling out on Thursday in Canada and Australia, at a price of $3.49 CAD and $4.49 AUD, respectively, per 30 days. Twitter has not revealed when the service will probably be obtainable in different markets.
Twitter Blue customers in Australia and Canada will get the next preliminary options for his or her cash:
- An Undo Tweet button that provides customers as much as 30 seconds to ‘undo’ a Tweet earlier than it hits their timeline.
- A Bookmark Folders choice that helps them set up saved Tweets for future reference.
- A Reader Mode that’s designed to make it simpler to scroll via lengthy threads.
- Customizable app icons on their machine’s dwelling display.
- Coloration themes for his or her Twitter app.
- Devoted buyer assist.
Sure, the rumors are true.
Twitter Blue is now obtainable in Australia and Canada.
Bookmark Folders? ✔️
Undo Tweet? ✔️
Reader Mode? ✔️
Plus different enjoyable surprises.
Extra about Twitter Blue: https://t.co/NlVeWDUEqy
And don’t overlook to observe @TwitterBlue to share your suggestions!
— Twitter Comms (@TwitterComms) June 3, 2021
The microblogging web site says it will likely be including additional options and perks over time — however don’t anticipate the much-demanded edit button to be amongst them. Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey mentioned final yr that it’s going to “most likely by no means” occur.
Is the present function set sufficient to separate you out of your hard-earned money? And if not, are they any additional additions that may persuade you that it’s value the associated fee? Tell us by way of the standard channels.